"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back to work

Well, I'm back into the swing of things. It actually went really well. Things were crazy because of one of my students, but that may have been a good thing...kept me occupied the whole day. The 2 schools I work at are right next to each other, and I'm constantly walking back and forth between the two. So, everyone at both schools always sees me (which is part of the reason I was rather nervous about going back - can't just hide in an office). However, everyone was really nice, and the fact that I saw practically everyone on the first day kind of broke the ice, if you know what I mean. I got many hugs throughout the day - from both kids and adults - and even more people telling me "glad to have you back" and "good to see you again". It definitely made things easier. Not only do I have a good job, I work with some great people.

Thank you for the comments, text messages, and especially the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...