"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, February 5, 2010

Craziness

Maybe I should take that back about how I have a good job...kidding, of course. But as life would have it, this was the craziest week yet. I thought Tuesday was nuts, and things just kind of went downhill from there. Starting next week, I have to work overtime, but I guess you can say that's the one good thing about all the drama this week, since I'll be getting paid for it (which will come in handy with all of the medical bills we are still getting...sigh). Next week is not looking to be better, thanks to the many events at school. Why did the Superbowl, Valentine's Day, and Mardi Gras have to be within 9 days of each other?

I have a prayer request. I seem to be going back and forth between being angry and just being a crybaby. Not sure if it's because of the craziness of this week, or if it's just...well, part of this whole process. But I'd appreciate any prayers.

Let me just vent for a minute:
I hate insurance.
I hate taxes.
I hate medical bills.
I hate how too many things remind me of Levi and the fact that I'm not pregnant anymore.

"We are healed of a suffering only by expressing it to the full." –Marcel Proust

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about posting twice in your journal. My computer was not behaving so I didnt think that it posted sorry but i hope it helped. Thinking and praying for you guys.
    Ms. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you guys. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,

    The whole angry then crying thing is perfectly normal! It is a part of the whole process, so don't feel that anything is wrong or doubt yourself!! Prayers and thoughts are with you both!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen,

    The whole angry then crying thing is perfectly normal! It is a part of the whole process, so don't feel that anything is wrong or doubt yourself!! Prayers and thoughts are with you both!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...