"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, February 12, 2010

Good week

This week was much better, although still busy. Thank you for the prayers. :) It certainly helped to start the week off right with that awesome game on Sunday. Who dat?! I totally have crushes on Drew Brees and Lance Moore, in case you were wondering.

I had my 6-week follow-up with my doctor on Wednesday. My mom went with me (love her) and we were welcomed by an empty waiting room, much to my relief. Sitting in a room full of babies and pregnant women isn't exactly easy at the moment (but don't feel bad if you have a baby or are pregnant - I don't hold it against you, promise). So, my doctor said my uterus and everything is back to normal, and he went over my previous lab work again and just discussed some possible causes to everything and what will happen next pregnancy, depending on what we find out from tests. He wants me to see the high-risk OB/GYN, and I actually have an appointment with her a week from today. My doctor said she's going to do the thrombophilia workup (that I mentioned a couple weeks ago) and also check the shape of my uterus. So, maybe we'll have more answers in a couple of weeks.

This week I was reminded of just how many blessings I have. Definitely a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...