"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Clarification

I just wanted to clarify something I said a few days ago, because I think it came across the wrong way. When I said that "a lot of people never even aknowledged that I lost Levi", I was referring to people I consider close to me and who were aware of what happened. I certainly don't expect people I talk to once in a blue moon to send condolences, nor do I expect people who didn't even know I was pregnant in the first place to say anything. And acknowledging the situation doesn't mean bringing up exactly what happened (although I don't mind when people do bring it up) - I've had several people just ask me how I'm doing and tell me that they're praying for me. That's more than enough. Maybe it's different with different people, but talking about the situation actually helps - I know it's true for me - so don't feel like it's taboo to bring it up.

I hope that sounds less snobbish...

I had a successful night babysitting two 1-year olds. There's no doubt I'm ready to have a baby (or two?) of my own....it's the pregnancy part I'm worried about.


Max and Abigail


He loves that chocolate milk.


So tired...


They just love to sit next to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...