"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Encouragement

It's really cool when you're having a bad day in terms of thinking about what could have been and worrying about the future, and then you randomly get some form of encouragement that just pretty much makes your day. That happened to me today. I couldn't help but think throughout the day about how I REALLY wish things were like they used to be - I'm supposed to be 32 weeks pregnant and expecting a little baby boy in just a few weeks. And as you all know, that's not the case anymore. So many women at work are pregnant, and while a lot of times it doesn't really bother me, some days it's just a bad reminder of what I lost (like today). Well, I get home and find in the mailbox a really encouraging letter and book from an awesome couple. It was a good reminder that Logan and I have a little guy praying for us like crazy in heaven. I tend to forget about that sometimes, unfortunately. Levi is our special prayer warrior!

I think I'm going to go crazy waiting to get my test results. All of these different scenarios keep popping up in my head when I think about it, and I have yet to think of a good scenario. I'm trying just to not think about it, but I can't help it - even if all of the tests come back negative I'll still be worried since we won't know what the heck caused the problem in the first place. I'm hoping to hear back from the doctor by Thursday or Friday...if I have to wait any longer, I might lose it. You should pray for me. :)

"We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...