"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, March 22, 2010

Optimism

Oh, it's going to be a good week. Why? No clue. It's just this new thing I'm trying to do - be optimistic! I guess I just have things to look forward to...I have next week off work (gotta love the public school system), and Easter is coming soon, and Logan and I have our special date night in less than 2 weeks, and well...let's just say I'm feeling much better about life. I still haven't the slightest clue about what the future holds, but oh well. Guess I just convinced myself that we're going to be poor for the rest of our lives, so might as well accept it. What I do know is that I've been blessed with some pretty awesome people in my life. So, God is good.

Sorry if this was completely random. I could use a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...