"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, March 29, 2010

Puppies, coupons, and Easter Break

So, Logan and I decided not to keep the puppy. While he was way cute and I fell in the love with the little guy, it's just too much to put up with in a house without a yard. Plus, Logan and I tend to be gone rather often during the week. And then you've got to think about if we get pregnant soon - I'd much rather take care of a baby!

I've been spending more time figuring out a budget and being more frugal with my grocery shopping. It really pays off too, sometimes. This morning I bought 2 sticks of deodorant for 17 cents! (Go me!) Since we don't have a newspaper subscription, I just print coupons and look at weekly ads (i.e. Winn-Dixie) online. There's also a million blogs/websites that give tips on how to save money. It's been working so far!

I have all week off work due to the Easter holidays, which is awesome (thank you, public school system!). I have a pretty long to-do list that I've already gotten started on. And, in addition to that, somehow I already have something planned for every day this week. How does that always happen??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...