"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, April 19, 2010

Almost May already??

Can you believe it's almost May? Oh my goodness. Time flies.

Levi's due date was May 1st. So, I was supposed to be 38 weeks pregnant, which means I could have been giving birth to a healthy baby boy pretty much any day now. And to think that it's not going to happen anymore...well, it sucks. Really sucks. I'm good now, but a few days ago I just had one of those I-just-wanna-stay-home-and-cry days. Those moments don't happen too often anymore, which is good, because back in January I thought I would be a miserable woman for the rest of my life. God's grace is pretty powerful.

Tonight, Logan and I are starting a novena to St. Gianna Molla. If you aren't familiar with her, check out her story here . She's an awesome witness to the dignity of human life and has been one of my favorite saints ever since I read about her. And turns out, women who are trying to conceive often ask for St. Gianna's intercession. If you want to pray the novena too, please join us! Her feast day is next Wednesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...