- I've been invited to a baby shower on Levi's due date. Go figure. I'm not mad, since I know they didn't know. But now I'm wondering what to do about it. While I really want to go (since it's for a good friend), I haven't decided yet on whether or not it'd be a good idea. Because really, I don't want to run out in tears or something. Any thoughts?
- Only 2 public schools were cancelled today, and I work at both of them. Yeahhhh.
- Logan and I did some major spring cleaning this past weekend, leaving me nothing to do on my unexpected day off...or so I thought. I haven't been bored yet!
- My soccer team won another game this weekend. Woo hoo! Apparently my coaching skills are better than I thought. The parents are really starting to like me. :)
- I was going to appeal the insurance company about my prescriptions, but the only evidence I have is my lab work and a note from a perinatologist saying that she recommends me take Neevo and Zervalx. Nothing about my A1289C gene mutation causing a folic acid deficiency. Makes me wonder if it's all just a theory...seriously, google that crap and nowhere will you find that MTHFR A1298C impairs folic acid absorption. Grrr. (Sorry if that doesn't make sense; I don't feel like going more in-depth with it)
- This weekend begins a parade of weddings for us. Logan and I were invited to 5 weddings all within 10 weeks of each other. Nice way to lead up to our 1-year anniversary!
It's been a pretty good couple of weeks. I'm finally back to where I was spiritually before I lost Levi, and well, as long as my relationship with God is good, everything else just does't seem so bad.