"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, April 12, 2010

Results!

This past Saturday was the 5k (3.1 miles) bridge run that I've been trying to do for years now.  If you remember my previous post, my goal for the run was to finish it in 23 minutes.  Leading up to the run, I realistically set a backup goal for doing it under 25 minutes.  Anyway...I finished it in 23 minutes and 10 seconds!  I was 75th among the men....I'm not sure how many guys were in the race but I know it was way more than 75, so that makes me feel good.  After the race, I felt great and wanted to do it again actually.  I enjoyed it a lot...and it wasn't as intimidating as I had imagined.  My friend Alex tells me there is another 5k race coming up at the end of April in New Orleans....so I'm thinking about doing that as well. 

On another note, I've been really thinking of making an official business for myself.  If you don't know what I do, the business would be a videography company, along with slideshows and other such video related things.  Anyway....I'm trying to come up with a name for my company.  Something that either ends with Videography or Productions.  I have some names that have been thrown out there in which I would appreciate any input and other suggestions:

Logan Anthony Videography
12.29.Productions
Eclipse Videography: We cover it all!

Feel free to leave your input!

3 comments:

  1. Yay GO LOG! When i first read this i thought it was Jen, and i was confused. I was like why is Jen gotta start a videography company when that's what her husband does! hahahahaha.

    Hmmm ... Lirette film and video productions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote 12.29 ---- i like it a lot :)
    -Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay GO LOG! When i first read this i thought it was Jen, and i was confused. I was like why is Jen gotta start a videography company when that's what her husband does! hahahahaha.

    Hmmm ... Lirette film and video productions!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...