"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Trying Again

So, Logan and I have begun to try to conceive again. I thought I'd be a nervous wreck, and I made several assumptions about how I might be during this whole process...and turns out I was wrong about pretty much everything. But, we are only a few days into it, so I know that I may very well become crazy if it takes a long time to get pregnant again (which I really hope won't happen, but it is what it is). I thought the possibility of me being pregnant soon would make me nervous, but it hasn't...not yet, anyway. And I thought I'd be stressing over trying so much that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the process...wrong again (whew! :) ). I've read and heard so many things about women going crazy while trying to get pregnant again after a miscarriage or stillbirth or death of an infant, and I think I was just assuming the worst. Thankfully, I don't foresee myself losing my mind over it - unless, of course, it takes longer than I was expecting to get pregnant. I must have quite a few people doing some serious prayers for my sanity. If you're one of them....mucho gracias. May God bless you! And keep those prayers coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...