"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, May 2, 2010

4 months have come and gone

It's hard to believe 4 months have passed, but yesterday was Levi's due date. And well, it was every bit as tough as you might expect (thankfully, though, it landed on a weekend when I didn't have to work). Logan and I were both in pretty rotten moods at one point, for more than just the obvious reason that we don't have a baby to hold. We were able to go to confession though, so that helped. I have to say, I'm starting to get quite annoyed with all of these ironic things that happen. For anybody that has tried to conceive, a menstrual period (sorry if it's TMI, guys) is just another reminder that you're not pregnant. And lo and behold, I started my period. Yesterday. On Levi's due date. WHAT ARE THE ODDS, PEOPLE?? My raging hormones certainly didn't help with the whole emotional part of everything. Logan and I went to a wedding last night and I cried through half of the ceremony (which is SO unlike me...I didn't even cry at my own wedding!). But, I survived the day. And now I get to look forward to Mother's Day next weekend. Sigh.

"It is necessary for us to undergo many hardships to enter the kingdom of God." - Acts 4:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...