I know it's been quite awhile since we've last posted, and it's funny, because I have more time to write now than I did when I actually wrote on a consistent basis. Not sure what my problem has been - guess I just didn't feel inspired to write. I figured I'd fill you all (as in, the 5-10 people who actually read this blog) in on some things, being since the summer is nearly halfway over (noooooooooo.......).
1) We're alive. Yep, alive and well. (Good to know, huh?)
2) Still not pregnant (since we know that's what you're wondering). Which is okay, we're just realizing we need to prepared for the fact that it might be awhile until we are expecting another baby. Sigh.
3) I started playing soccer again this summer. I love it (but it's soooo hot outside). It's pretty much the one positive to not being pregnant yet.
4) Our 1st wedding anniversary was the 12th. Between my soccer game and Logan filming a wedding, we didn't have much time together. But it was still nice - and our year-old cake was actually pretty good! I figure if we made it through this past year, we can make it through anything.
5) Father's Day. I was surprised at how hard it was for me - being that I already had Mother's Day to cry about everything. I think it's because as much as I want to be a mother, I want Logan to be a father just as badly. And for him not to be able to celebrate Father's Day with his firstborn son just really got to me. But enough about that depressing stuff...
6) We've been looking for a house to buy. It's been very unsuccessful so far. We love our rental house and our neighbors and all, but we'd also like to have a place that is officially "ours" (plus a spare bedroom would be nice). The house hunt continues...
7) I know I always say this, but...we could use some prayers. Just saying.
July is looking to be like a more exciting month. Yay.