"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Meet Marley!

Yesterday I did one of the most impulsive things I've ever done...I bought a puppy. It was an early Christmas present surprise for Logan (and he was totally surprised and loved it, yay). Yeah, I know, I'm living on the edge. Kidding. Really, though, usually I think things wayyy through and end up talking myself out of it because I always think about the negative sides of everything. If that makes any sense. I don't know what came over me really, because I found an ad online while at work yesterday, called the guy to find out more information, and then went with a friend after work to look at the puppies. [In my defense, however, I had been thinking about getting Logan a puppy for a couple weeks now, so maybe it wasn't completely impulsive. Just saying.]And welllll, once I held this sweet, cute beagle in my arms, there was no putting her back. So here's the newest member of our family....Marley!
Yeah, she's pretty much the cutest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...