"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I married a comedian

I'm home sick today, and Logan just so happens to be off work as well. Our bathroom is almost done - just have to put the vanity in place and nail in the baseboards. Before that's done, though, we figured that we might as well paint the walls. Thankfully, I have an excuse to not paint because I'm sick (at least it's good for something). So, Logan is painting, and he tells me, "Now you see...we probably wouldn't have painted this if it hadn't flooded." He looks up and says dramatically, "God, there's got to be an easier way!"

And I thought I was the dramatic one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...