"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, March 20, 2011

1st Place, baby

When I first started coaching soccer, I wondered what the heck I got myself into, because I seriously compared them to The Big Green. But here we are, a year later...winning a tournament. Oh yeah.
It was pretty cool, because it was the first time most - if not all - of the girls had ever won a tournament. So they were VERY excited. [And yes, I know half of them are taller than me. Sigh.]
It was a long and hot weekend, but oh...it was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...