"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

House Pictures - Guest Bedroom

Our house has 3 bedrooms - 2 upstairs and 1 downstairs. The one downstairs is dubbed "the guest bedroom," and now that we've done some work on it, it'll also be called "the sports room." Since I'm an awesome wife (ha), I'm letting Logan put all of his sports paraphernalia in the guest bedroom. Last week we were hard at work setting up the room since it was a MESS, and my college roommate and her friend came to visit this past weekend.

 The original room

 See all of that brown? I painted it white. IT. TOOK. FOREVER.

See, I do help! ;)

 We painted the walls. It was supposed to be gray, but we think it looks a little purplish. Oh well.
Logan wants to hang some posters on the 2 empty walls - just gotta find some first! (His birthday is May 29, FYI)
Our lovely queen-sized futon is rather comfortable if you want to come visit!

I guess you could say it's still a work in progress, thanks to the bare walls, plus we want a new futon cover eventually, but we like it so far!

3 comments:

  1. I'll attest to the comfy-ness of the futon! Thanks for having us!

    ...Oh, and doesn't it make you feel old to say "my college roommate?" Bahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll attest to the comfy-ness of the futon! Thanks for having us!

    ...Oh, and doesn't it make you feel old to say "my college roommate?" Bahhh!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...