"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, March 12, 2011

House Pictures - Landscaping

Logan is Mr. Landscaping Extraordinaire, for which I am grateful, because plants and me do not get along. And I suck at watering them. So, while I was out coaching a soccer game this morning, Logan decided to surprise me and have our yard landscaped by the time I got home. All I have to say is Logan's 7 years of landscaping experience certainly paid off.

First, here's a reminder of the yard when we first looked at the house last summer. The crepe myrtles were blooming then, but the area in front of the window was empty. And boring. And just needed some lovin'.
And here is our yard now! I'm very sad the crepe myrtles look dead. But at least they're not.

I'm so proud of him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...