"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm happy. Seriously.

Since I know I've had at least one or two (or more, yikes) melancholic posts in the last couple of months, I just wanted to inform everybody that the past couple of weeks have been rather wonderful. And I mean that. Although we're wondering why the heck our home development worker hasn't called us yet, I've actually been able to rest in the fact that obviously God wants us to wait a little longer for any foster children. And even though I have no idea what's going on with my reproductive system, I'm also at peace with the fact that God will bless us with a biological child when He thinks it's time. God must have thought I needed a break after the past few months, because I don't remember the last time I've felt this content for this long - it was definitely before we lost Levi. Praise God for His grace and gift of peace. I certainly needed it. :)

"Do not be troubled if you do not immediately receive from God what you ask him; for he desires to do something even greater for you, while you cling to him in prayer." – Evagrius Ponticus

2 comments:

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...