"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

National Infertility Awareness Week

I just found out that it's National Infertility Awareness Week. April is also National Infertility Month. How appropriate, as this month Logan and I could be considered infertile - we've been trying to conceive for over a year now. I came across this article on Catholics and infertility, and I have to share it because I agree with A LOT of it.

So, go read it. :)

Tomorrow is the feast day of St. Gianna Molla, which is actually pretty cool considering all of the infertility awareness stuff. I just love her.

 I feel like I need to say more about infertility and our experience. Maybe one day. (All that's coming to mind right now is: IT SUCKS. Ha.) Seriously, though. I'll pray about it.

Speaking of prayer, you should pray for Logan and me. We got big news! (No, I'm not pregnant. Just saying.) We'll post an update soon.

St. Gianna Molla, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...