"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The green-eyed dog

Marley doesn't really have green eyes. But man, she's a jealous one. She's been doing one of two things ever since we got the baby - getting up in my face so I'll pet her or chew up everything in sight (including diapers!) so I'll pay attention to her. As you can see above, I can't even fold the dang towels without the dog begging for attention. So, so sad. Logan and I take turns loving on her (one has baby, other has dog), but it doesn't seem to be enough. I can't imagine what it'd be like having 2 children! But hopefully we'll find out one day. ;)

Since I've rejected every nickname for the baby that Logan has come up with (um, Lashes and Panda just don't roll with me), I'm forced to keep calling the baby "the baby." Sorry. Speaking of the baby, though, this kid has been moving a lot more lately, and we're thinking he's going to be crawling any day now. Oh. My. Goodness.

Marley is totally chewing on the infant carseat as we speak. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...