"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Almost but not quite

I was babysitting a 2-year old and a 9-month old when I got "one of those" phone calls. Yeah, you know. For a placement.

Timing is everything, right?

Well, since the placement was about 2 siblings, and it is has been decided that we only want one at a time, I had to tell the worker no (it is OH so very hard to do that). But we did agree to take one child if they couldn't find anybody to take both. She never called me back, so I'm assuming they found some really nice people that agreed to take both children. God bless them.

I'm actually surprised that it's taken this long to get another phone call. Too bad we don't know when the next one will come...

John 15: 4a, 5b - Remain in me, as I remain in you.Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...