"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, July 2, 2011

House Pictures - Guest Bedroom update

I said a few months ago that it was a work in progress, and we've finally put the finishing touches. I'm realizing with every room that anything on a window (valance, curtain) makes a huge difference. Too bad I can't sew...otherwise we would save a ton of money. Oh well.
 Our before picture....
 ...and after!
 We don't have bare walls anymore! Here's the LSU wall...
And we couldn't call ourselves New Orleanians without a tribute to the Saints!

Our bedroom is next on the list whenever I can convince Logan to help me paint. :)

3 comments:

  1. sewing isn't hard at all....you should give it a try.  Especially curtains like that!  Derrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i've tried. epic fail (just ask logan). maybe you should teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you should come up and visit and I will!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...