"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"How's the baby?"

We still have people asking about "the baby" (AKA Bamm Bamm), because they don't know he's not with us anymore. It's a bit depressing to have to explain it over. and over. and over...2 months after he went back to his family. When we explain how we have Peanut now, I'm sure people must be thinking we're crazy. Like one co-worker told me today, "You fall in love all over again!" Yes, it's true. You do fall in love again. And we are crazy. But oh well.

Speaking of Bamm Bamm, we got to see him over the weekend. It seems like he's doing well, and he's still as cute as ever. We would totally take him back in a heartbeat, but we know that's not going to happen - so we're just thankful that we still get to see him.

On a completely random note, yesterday a co-worker asked if I was pregnant. Apparently, it looks like I'm pregnant (she said I had a puffy belly thing going on...). And I think that's just ridiculous considering I've lost weight after getting my wisdom teeth removed. I wanted to say, "No, I'm not pregnant, but thanks for reminding me. AND THANKS FOR CALLING ME FAT."

I'm kidding, because I totally would never say that. Instead, I just told her that I was probably bloated due to the wonderful soft/liquid diet I'm still on because my mouth refuses to heal.

And that's just a glimpse of the wonderful week I've had so far. [Please note the sarcasm.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...