"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Thursday, September 8, 2011

1-2-3 Magic

Life is a bit crazy this week, so I have to keep this short. But I just wanted to say that the whole discipline thing is getting better. Thanks to one of my wonderful aunts, Logan and I have been watching a discipline video called 1-2-3 Magic: Managing Difficult Behavior in Children 2-12. We haven't gotten a chance to watch the entire thing yet, but we have started to implement the whole "1-2-3" concept. And seriously, we're seeing a big difference in Peanut. Praise God. Logan and I already feel less stressed about everything.

The next part of the video is on the types of testing and manipulation, which will be oh so very useful, I'm sure. Because Peanut can be quite the manipulator. He's young, but he's smart. Too smart, sometimes.

Hopefully we'll keep seeing improvement. Because really, if we have more days like this, this whole fostering thing will be the death of me.

Here's to a better weekend than the last one! ;)

Blessed Mother of God, pray for us! (And happy birthday!)

1 comment:

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...