"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Let the good times roll

I'd have to say that Thursday was my all-time low point...if that wasn't completely obvious. I'm trying to have a more positive outlook about everything, but I just can't help but think how dang defiant Peanut can be - and it drives me nuts. People have been asking about the possibility of Peanut becoming available for adoption, and I reallllly don't want to think about that. But for those of you wondering - yes, it is very likely that he will come up for adoption. And yes, they usually expect foster parents to go ahead and adopt a kid they've been fostering. But at this point, I honestly don't know what we would do. We don't want to ship him off somewhere else, so to speak, but I also do not want to lose my sanity. Because I'm coming really, really close to losing it.

For those of you wondering about the most recent "fun" going on at our house, we caught a large mouse in our attic on Friday. Oh, the excitement keeps coming.

I'm saving the best for last - yesterday was Marley's 1st birthday. She was cute when we first got her, and she's still cute now! I love my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...