"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My patience is wearing out

I would love to say that Logan and I finally got around to watching the rest of the 1-2-3 Magic DVD and that things are going beautifully. Welllll. We went on a weekend trip, then I got sick, then Peanut had major hives, and you can just see it's been another one of those fun weeks. So no. We did not watch the rest of the video. Sigh.

It's hard to say exactly how things are going with the whole discipline thing, because some days are great while others are awful. Like today. Logan left to get a haircut, and things always seem to spiral downhill when I'm by myself. I don't know if it's because I'm a female or what, but Peanut just DOES NOT LISTEN to me. Seriously. He doesn't stay in time-out, he tries to hit me, and he laughs at me.

I'm having to fight every temptation to call his worker and tell her I'm done. Maybe it's just because I was sick earlier this week and I'm still recovering and I'm just plain exhausted, but whichever way you look at it, I don't know how much longer I can deal with this.

Prayers are appreciated.

"I see that the will of God has not yet been fulfilled in me, and that is why I must live, for I know that if I fulfill everything the Lord has planned for me in this world, He will not leave me in exile any longer, for heaven is my home. But before we go to our Homeland, we must fulfill the will of God on earth; that is, trials and struggles must run their full course in us." -St. Faustina

1 comment:

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...