"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, October 28, 2011

The house is quiet

Peanut moved to a different home today. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. There's feelings of guilt and worry, and then feelings of relief. So I don't know. It is very strange to go from 3 people and a dog to 2 people and a dog. The house is much quieter.

I don't know what else to say about it (probably because it's past my bedtime), but I'm sure something will come to mind soon enough.

Keep praying for the little fella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...