"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm not stressing...yet

People are pretty much assuming that Logan and I are both excited and freaked out all at the same time about our big news. And that's somewhat true. Yes, the thought of losing another baby is frightening, but at this point, we really just feel blessed and thankful that we were able to get pregnant again. Because no matter what happens, we still have 2 children. I'm sure Levi is the happiest kid in heaven right now.

I'm not that far along at all in the pregnancy, and I know a lot of people wait until they're past the first trimester to spread the news. But there is no possible way Logan and I would be able to wait that long. Besides, new life is always something to be celebrated!

On Friday, Dr. H (my OB/GYN) called me to see what the hematologist said. [Seriously, he's the best doctor.] After I explained how the appointment went, Dr. H asked me, "So what's the status on you trying to get pregnant?" To which I had the pleasure of telling him that I'm actually pregnant. He was pleasantly surprised and said he's looking forward to seeing me at my first appointment. Which is on October 24th, by the way. :)

There is no doubt in my mind that Logan and I made the right decision about having Peanut moved. As Logan loves to tell people, I'm "very hormonal." And that means I have no patience. At all. Thankfully, Logan is wonderful and has taken over dealing with Peanut for the most part. But that makes me feel bad because Logan doesn't have all the patience in the world either (sorry, babe). I think the only thing that is getting us through each day is knowing that Peanut isn't going to be with us much longer. I'm starting to wonder how the heck we made it this long.

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more...It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. It turns problems into gifts, failures into successes, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events." -Melody Beattie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...