"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm trying to be lazy

I'm getting less and less sad about Peanut leaving. I know that sounds terrible, but seriously. This kid is just out of control. Sigh. Please pray for him.

I must have the word FRAGILE stamped on my forehead. Nobody (at work, specifically) will let me do anything once they find out I'm pregnant. And pretty much everyone is telling me to take it easy and not to do anything strenuous. Not that I'm complaining, though...Logan cleaned the house for me on Monday. Heck yeah. I'm really trying to take it easy - you know, by laying down on the couch A LOT - but sometimes it's hard when you have a 3-year old throwing a tantrum and getting into everything, and a puppy chewing on everything. And sometimes both the kid and the puppy are trying to climb in my lap while I eat.

Just so you know, I literally JUST chased Marley around because she stole my shoe and ran off with it. Yep. I don't know what I'm going to do if my doctor ever puts me on bedrest. At least we won't have a 3-year old running around by then.

Psalm 124:8 - Our help is in the name of the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.



1 comment:

  1. How are you ever going to have more than one child?!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...