"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Give thanks


I was so going to write about the fact that I haven't thrown up since Wednesday, and that (4 days) is by far the longest time span I've gone without throwing up for several weeks. But then I threw up a couple hours ago. I blame the fact that I was in a car for 3 hours.

I was hoping the nausea was getting better, and maybe it is, but regardless, some days it is really hard to remember that it's a good thing I feel bad. If that makes any sense. However, I truly am thankful that I did not throw up my Thanksgiving dinner. :)

I'm also thankful for Logan, who is the silliest but sweetest man I know. (His Christmas decorating skills are also top-notch. Which is totally important since I'm a terrible decorator.)  I'm thankful for Levi, the son I will meet someday, and for the baby I'm praying I will meet next summer. And I can't forget about Marley, who is the cutest and goofiest dog ever. 

I'm pretty blessed. :) And now for my favorite time of year - Advent!

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...