I know I never gave too many details about how it went when Peanut left us, and I apologize (we were leaving for vacation the next day and I needed sleep). We had been talking to Peanut about the situation for the entire week leading up to him going to a different home, so he actually handled it pretty well. He wasn't upset - in fact, I blew him a kiss when his worker was pulling out of the driveway with him in the backseat, and Peanut blew a kiss right back with a big smile on his face.
It is hard not knowing how he's adjusted to his new home, but we've been praying for him.
People have been curious as to whether or not Logan and I are still going to be foster parents. Although things could certainly change, right now we are still open to fostering at some point in the future. But our home development worker agrees with us that taking on another foster child in the midst of a high-risk pregnancy is not the smartest thing to do. So, we still got re-certified for another year (until next October), but our worker placed us on a suspension list - or "on hold" list, whatever you wish to call it. We're going to wait until next summer - after I give birth to our baby, God-willing - to decide on if we're going to continue taking foster children. People have told me that we're not going to want to do that after we have our own child, which I know is entirely possible, but for now we're just leaving it open. We'll let God decide that for us. :)
"Who except God can give you peace? Has the world ever been able to satisfy the heart?" -St.Gerard