"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, December 5, 2011

Another daily update (I have too much time on my hands)

Dr.H called me first thing this morning- he was out of town all weekend. He thinks it's a good thing that we know that I need a cerclage now, since there was a lot of back and forth about it. I'm going to see him after I see Dr.C on Wednesday, and we'll probably schedule the cerclage then. Dr. H thinks we'll probably do the procedure on Friday or next Monday.

I wish I could see what my cervix looks like now, since I'm slightly paranoid that things could have gotten worse. It's hard not to be paranoid, with all the different things I've been feeling down there. That's part of pregnancy to begin with, but having this cervix issue makes me over-analyze every little twinge and cramp.

46 more hours until I see the doctor. Logan must be rubbing off on me.

Psalm 62:8-Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...