"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, December 19, 2011

So blessed!

Dr. H checked my cervix this morning, and it's closed and the stitches are intact. He said he's glad we did the cerclage, and after my exam, he said he's happy. So I'm happy too. :) We also heard the baby's heartbeat, which of course is my favorite part. Dr. H didn't want to do an ultrasound today since I see Dr. C on Wednesday and she's going to do one then.

I was actually able to go to work after my appointment, and I have to say I was totally overwhelmed with the number of people who said they've been praying like crazy for me and my baby, and that they will continue to pray. I have the best coworkers ever.

Dr. H did say to avoid prolonged standing and lifting, and I still need to take it easy. Logan has already decided that I'll be on bedrest when I get off work each day. But that doesn't surprise me. ;)

God is so, so good. Thanks again for all of your prayers and words of encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...