"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tomorrow is only a day away

Oh, I hope tomorrow gets here soon. My nerves are getting worse the closer it gets, since last time I went to the doctor my world was rocked. At least this time I'm not going to the appointment alone- my mom has been here for a few days and is going with me. Whew.

Today makes 12 weeks in my pregnancy. Last time I was pregnant I breathed a sigh of relief at this point, since I know the chances of miscarriage go way down.

Needless to say, I'm not sighing with relief this time around. I probably won't be doing that with any pregnancy now until I'm actually holding a healthy baby in my arms. It kind of stinks to think about how I'll probably never have a normal pregnancy, but then I think about how some women aren't ever able to get pregnant. So I definitely know I'm blessed. It just goes to show you how everyone has their own thing to struggle with in life.

Romans 8:28-We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...