"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ultrasound pictures! Finally

I'm getting close to the 14 week mark, and these are from 11 weeks and 12 weeks. They're the most updated pictures I have though, since they didn't do an ultrasound at the hospital on Monday. First up is our baby at 11 weeks!
Dr. C gave me this next one in 4D (also 11 weeks) once she put me on bed rest so I would be motivated by looking at my "gummy bear." I thought that was pretty funny, since our baby does look like a gummy bear at this point. Still cute, though.
And this last one is from my 12 week appointment. The baby was moving all over the place, which was pretty cool.
Although it is a bit inconvenient to see my doctors every week or two (well, when I'm working anyway), I do have to say it's pretty awesome to see my baby via ultrasound this often. I love seeing how much difference there is week to week! Go back and look at week 6 and week 9 and you'll know what I mean. :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!  Looking forward to our "routine" ultrasound that isn't until February!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...