"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, January 14, 2012

"An expectant mother in more ways than one"

My sister-in-law, Lindsey, gets all the credit for this post. She sent me a link to a blog post, saying that she thought of me, "an expectant mother in more ways than one."

Go read this and you'll understand.

But if you don't feel like reading it, I can just tell you that this woman, who lost her 3rd baby this week, says her greatest consolation is that she will always be an expectant mother. And that's such a great way to look at it. I've thought many times how knowing Levi is waiting for us in heaven makes everything we've gone through totally worth it. I think that's the biggest blessing for anyone who's lost a baby - the anticipation of seeing him again one day, knowing he's in the Best Hands until then.

Right now I'm blessed with the best of both worlds - expecting this sweet baby in June , all while expecting to see my precious Levi one day.

Lindsey said it best...I'm an expectant mother in more ways than one. And I know I'm not the only one. :)

1 comment:

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...