"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Keep on truckin'

On Tuesday, I started getting my fun weekly progesterone shots. My bum is a little sore, but at least I can still walk this time. ;) (It's the little things in life, I tell you)

There's nothing much else to report, except that things are still looking good - Dr. H checked my stitches again, and they're holding up, and baby's heartbeat is going strong. Dr. H told me to "keep on truckin' along." My next ultrasound is the week after next.

My belly is getting bigger, and I've even started feeling movement every now and then. It's killing Logan, though, because the baby isn't quite strong enough to be felt outside my belly. Hopefully soon though!
James 5: 7-8 - Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient with it until it receives the early and the late rains. You too must be patient. Make your hearts firm, because the coming of the Lord is at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...