"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Marley and me (and Landon)

We made it another week! Woo. Every week I feel a little bit better, because statistics show better odds. But then I also get more nervous, because Landon is bigger and there's more pressure on my cervix. I've had a really good few days, though, with not having as many contractions and not really feeling any pressure down there. It's also reassuring that Landon has been practicing his soccer moves a lot lately. He just needs to stop kicking my bladder and cervix!

Marley is really good company. And I know that might sound weird to someone who doesn't love dogs, but seriously. She cuddles with me all day, and she amuses me by wandering around the living room with my sock in her mouth, looking for a place to "bury" it.

I kind of feel bad because Marley is totally getting spoiled with me being home all day, but she is just way too cute for me to resist letting her sleep next to me (or on top of me).

See what I mean! It's like she's trying to cuddle with Landon already (the gray part is my belly, if that's not completely obvious)... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...