"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 21

I had an appointment to get a progesterone shot today, and I had the nurse double check with Dr. C before she gave it - Dr. C hasn't been there the last 2 weeks so she still didn't know the other doctor put me back on the shots. Well, no surprise here, but I am once again no longer on the shots. So basically I drove there for nothing (although I did get to hear Landon's heartbeat!). My next ultrasound is next week.

My belly is officially big enough for people to want to randomly rub it. Yep.

Logan felt Landon kick this weekend! The little boy is definitely moving more, which is seriously one of the best things about being pregnant. What an awesome reminder that there's a life inside me. :)

We're one week away from the point our last pregnancy ended, and I have to admit that I'm not as freaked out as I anticipated. I think it's because we've been rather busy lately, so I haven't been dwelling on it. Although I will feel a bit of relief once we get to 23 weeks, I still won't be completely at ease until I'm holding Landon. Oh, we CANNOT WAIT for that day.

1 comment:

  1.  Congrats on not having a sore bottom anymore!
    Nothing like holding "flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone!"

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...