"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3rd trimester, baby!

Today is a happy day for 2 reasons: 1) it's the first time in 5 days that I wasn't up for 2 hours in the middle of the night (no clue why that was happening, because I'm always tired and haven't even been taking naps), and 2) we made it to 28 weeks! Yay.

My baby shower was on Sunday, and it was both super fun and super exhausting all at the same time. :) I'm definitely blessed with some wonderful family and friends! I would post pictures, but I left all the picture-taking to other people and haven't yet got my hands on any. Maybe soon!

It was pretty overwhelming to come home to massive amounts of baby stuff, especially because I can't do all of the preparation I would like - like setting up the baby room and everything. But Logan has definitely picked up my slack. He's quite the decorator. :)

I don't know what else to say, except that I'm still having Braxton-Hicks contractions (although some days aren't bad at all), but Landon is still active -which definitely puts my mind at ease. To think we could meet him in just a few weeks is pretty darn exciting...and a little frightening all at the same time, if I'm completely honest. :)

"Wherever God's will places us provides every opportunity to become holy." -Fr. Zachary Grant

1 comment:

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...