"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh, so many fears

My contractions have decreased since I started taking Procardia more often. Whew. I still do have them occasionally, though...but at least there's improvement!

The closer we get to my due date, the more I realize how many fears I have about everything. My last (and only) experience delivering a baby was literally a nightmare, and I can't help but think about something similar happening. I think being a nurse makes things worse, because I am unfortunately aware of all of the things that could happen.

I know I shouldn't think about all that, but you've got to remember I'm alone with my thoughts all day. ;)

It's also pretty nerve-wracking not knowing if Landon will come super early or not - and what kind of care he may need. But at least I have my hospital bag packed just in case! (Yes, it's true. You can never be too prepared!)

My belly has reached that point where it seems like it expands every day. Logan just looks at it and shakes his head. Silly man.

Hebrews 12:1 - Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...