"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week 27

According to Dr. C, my cervix looks "relatively the same." Whatever "relatively" means....She did say Landon looks good and everything looks good. Baby is now 2 lbs 2 oz. Yay! I've still been having contractions - they've picked up again the past couple of days - so Dr. C said I could take Procardia every 4 or 5 hours if I need to. I actually started taking magnesium supplements (since Dr. H suggested it last time), and it seemed to help at first, but the evening time still brings on a heck of a lot of contractions. But at least it doesn't seem to be affecting my cervix! I think the only thing it's affecting is my peace of mind. Sigh...

Dr. H seems happier with each appointment, probably because the statistics get better and better. He didn't even check my stitches this time, for which I am thankful (it really hurts, if you want to know). He read Dr. C's report from last time since he didn't have the one from today yet, and he liked what he read. Dr. H also said that everything else looks good - blood pressure, weight, etc. He told me to "stay bored," which is funny because he was totally right without me having to say it!

I go back to see both doctors in 2 weeks. Thank you SO MUCH for all of the prayers! :)
Here's a belly shot for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...