"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, March 31, 2012

What we do with our evenings

I spent much of my time this week going through baby gifts. That's always fun. :) Logan decided to experiment with our Moby wrap. I left the room to use the bathroom and came back to this:
We think Marley actually liked it, because she didn't try to get out....at one point she almost fell asleep. So I'm hoping Landon will like it too!

And yes, I know I have an incredibly silly husband who thought it was a good idea to put a dog in a baby sling. Gotta love him though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...