"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, April 2, 2012

Baby shower!


Here are a few pictures from my baby shower last weekend!
 That glider is already coming in handy. :)
 I had a lot of help opening gifts, as you can see. Sad thing is, I was still exhausted at the end of it. 
I just had to include this picture because Max obviously caught on to everyone saying "awww" when I was opening cute baby clothes, so he grabbed a handful and exclaimed, "Awwww!" So cute!
I don't remember what was happening at this point, but I like how we're all smiling - and how Dominic is trying to grab his mommy's face. :)
 Landon's wonderful grandmothers! Maybe it's just me, but I think I look so darn tired at this point (maybe because I was!). 
 My wonderful hostesses! They did a great job. :)
Can't wait to meet our baby!

Tomorrow I go back to see both doctors. We're getting close to that 30-week mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...