"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, April 23, 2012

Some days are worse than others

Even though my doctors didn't say I should lie down 24-7, I've been lying down a lot the past week. Logan feels better when I do, so I'm trying to make my dear hubby happy. :) (Plus I have everybody else telling me to put my feet up. Seriously. Everybody.)

Today I felt like I was suffocating most of the time (new symptom for me!) and of course it's worse when I lie down. So I'm not exactly sure what to do, since breathing is pretty important...but I also know that lying down will help keep the pressure off my cervix. Sigh. What's a pregnant gal to do?

I also had this moment today where my cerclage stitch suddenly hurt a lot, which kind of freaked me out. That was probably the first time where it was more painful than just uncomfortable. Thankfully, though, it only lasted a minute.

And of course some days I still have a lot of Braxton-Hicks contractions, and today was one of them. So today was not a good day overall. :( I don't go back to the doctor until next week, and I really wish they would have started weekly visits by now. Oh well...

The good news of the day is that my sister had her baby today! Since she's far away, I obviously can't go visit, but thanks to technology, I got to see my cute nephew via Face Time on my phone. And now it makes me very anxious for my turn! I'm so ready to meet Landon.

Needless to say, the contractions, pain, and trouble breathing are not exactly helping the situation. I know I could still have several more weeks to wait! Let's just hope not too many more days are like today...otherwise I will lose my mind.

Okay, enough complaining. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...