"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, April 9, 2012

We are blessed

Logan and I had a really nice weekend. On Saturday, the weather was so beautiful that we spent most of the day outside - I sat reading on our porch while he did yard work. It's days like those that make me realllllly wish Landon was here already. It wasn't hard to imagine him right next to us!


And of course yesterday we spent most of the day visiting Logan's family since they all live nearby. I can't believe it's Easter season already! Lent just flew by, despite me being stuck at home for the most part. Thankfully. ;)


As enjoyable as Saturday was, I have to say that I had way more Braxton-Hicks contractions than I had in awhile. I wasn't doing anything more strenuous, I was drinking plenty water, and I actually ate really well (which isn't always the case, sadly enough - my appetite isn't where it should be). So I'm not exactly sure what the deal was. I do remember Dr. H telling me way back when that Procardia has a tendency to stop working after awhile, and that they have patients stop taking it awhile to let their bodies adjust or whatever - then they start taking it again. Maybe that's part of the problem, and maybe not, but thankfully yesterday I hardly had any contractions. It's so weird how each day is completely different. 


Tomorrow makes 30 weeks! Yayyyy.
Psalm 118:1 - Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, his mercy endures forever.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!  SUCH A BIG MILESTONE!!  Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy 30 weeks! Time surely if flying by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...