"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 29

Landon is now 3 lb 5 oz! That seems really big to me, so maybe the ultrasound was a bit off. Either way, though, Landon is growing well...and that's a good thing!

Dr. C said my cervix looks about the same, baby is growing well, and that I should keep doing what I'm doing.

Dr. H seemed surprised at how big Landon is, and said now our problem is that I'm running out of room! Ha. My belly does seem rather large for still having over 2 months to go, but I guess you can blame my lack of height on that. After looking at my last ultrasound, Dr. H thinks my cervix is short (we want it to be as long as possible), but that it seems to be holding. I think we can attribute that to all of the prayers we've been getting. You all are awesome :)

Once I get to 34-35 weeks, Dr. H said I can do whatever I want. And that makes me very happy! He also said that when he takes the stitches out (at 37 weeks, if we get there), 1 of 2 things will happen: either my cervix will dilate right away, or it won't do anything and I'll make it to term. Now wouldn't that be something? Making it to my due date after all of this. That seems like a long time from now, but I know Landon would be better off.

My next appointments are in 2 weeks. We're so thankful things are going so well!

1 comment:

  1. Brittany StairesApril 6, 2012 at 6:07 PM

    YAYYY!!! Landon is growing yay :) A short cervix? That kind of makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...