"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, May 26, 2012

We've got big plans

3 days left until these darn stitches will be GONE. Oh yes.

Sometimes the pain from my cerclage seems a little bit better, and other times, um...it hurts. More than I would like. I think the contractions are slightly better, for the most part (maybe the progesterone is good for something?), although every now and then my body likes to scare me by the contractions coming in regular intervals for a good half hour or so.

I already have big plans for Tuesday after my appointment. And by big plans I mean going to buy diapers and yarn and using my Barnes & Noble gift card. It's pretty pathetic how excited I am, but you've got to think that I haven't been able to walk around leisurely since November. I'll probably get pooped out after 5 minutes, but that's not going to stop me!

Tuesday is also Logan's birthday, so we'll get some lunch to celebrate both that and the cerclage removal.

Of course, all of these "big plans" are assuming that I won't go into labor right after. We would totally be okay with that, though...although we're trying not to get that thought too stuck in our minds. Landon could always hang out for another couple of weeks. At this point, that really wouldn't surprise me.

In the meantime, I'll be lying down and crocheting with the last bit of yarn I have left. That, and watching entirely too much Netflix. I lead an exhilarating life indeed.

And here's another baby blanket I made, which looks very random, but I was practicing changing colors. I totally wanted to make the border thicker, but my green yarn was limited. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. Tyler ThibodeauxMay 28, 2012 at 2:46 PM

    It looks great!  Yay for plans!  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy  :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby blanket.

    Praying everything goes smoothly tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the blanket.  I'm quite impressed.  :)

    ...and eagerly awaiting cute baby photos.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...