"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

1 week old, and 3 years and counting

Landon's first trip to the pediatrician was today, and I'm glad to say that he's gaining his weight back. He dropped from 6 lb 13 oz to 6 lb 2 oz while in the hospital, and today he weighed in at 6 lb 8 oz. Yay. He's a week old already, and I'm a little too aware of how quickly this kid is going to grow up. Makes me so sad! But I'm determined to soak up every minute of it. That includes taking lots of pictures and keeping up with his baby book. Wish me luck. ;)

Even though he was fine in the hospital, we got a bilirubin level checked on him just to be safe. It was higher but nothing to be concerned about. Praise God for a healthy, growing baby! He sure is cute too. :)

Today is also Logan's and my 3rd anniversary. It's been a whole lot of craziness, but we both agree that we wouldn't change a thing. Landon definitely makes this year the best yet!

1 comment:

  1. oh my I just could look at him all day!  Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...